Delete one snapshot from disk media set

I'm running Retrospect 9.0.2 Desktop on my Mac. One of my sources contained two copies of 350GB of data (in two folders), both of which was backed up to one of my Disk media sets (probably due to different metadata).

Now I have created a rule so future backups will not backup one copy of these files.

I have not found a way to "forget" the (too) large backup/snapshot from the Disk media set to save the 350 GB of space. How do I do that? Or is that feature missing from version 9?

What if I upgrade to version 12, can I continue to use the same media sets there? And forget the (too) large snapshot? Or do I have to start over with new media sets?

Retrospect 12 will read and write to the same media sets as Retrospect 9. Unfortunately, it too has no ability to delete specific files or backup events (snapshots) from a media set. To reclaim the space, you would need to recycle the media set, presumably after copying this media set to a new media set with a rule to exclude the undesired source.