Admin settings won't update client

Hey all,

I've got a windows computer running the latest retrospect client. In the settings I cannot access the Privacy Settings i need in order to exclude some directories from backup.

Now in the Sources settings in Retrospect server all client rights were unchecked so I checked them all. Still the clients does not enable privacy settings (or any settings) at all. What can I do? Reboot didn't help.

What I did was I installed the clients with the Installer on every machine (Win&Mac). All the later updates i pushed with retrospect server which went very well.

Now I'm in the process of setting up a new backup strategy. But now all Clients have blocked privacy controls and the backup script continues to backup the whole computer. Retrospect basically overrides all privacy locations i once set.

I found dthat removing a client from the sources and readding it gets rid of the problem. But still it sucks i cannot change the settings dynamically. It really bugs me!