Retrospect 11.5 Disk Sets missing all members

I have 8 Media disk sets setup. Four at a time are online. Two of them are missing all members (there is actually one for each) in the console.

I tried the Repair function and pointed to the existing disk set file but nothing seems to happen and the set is still listed as having no members and backups request media.

The console listing shows real usage of the sets but no members in the summary or "Members" tab.

See screen shot.

post-11680-0-74635500-1414012017_thumb.png

Let us know if relaunching the console fixes the issue. If it doesn't, could you enable debug logging for the console using the option in Secret Preferences and send us the output (from /Applications/Utilities/Console) in a support ticket? Just reference this thread. It should indicate what the issue is.

Restarting the engine or console (on both remote and server) does not cause the members to  return. I enabled logging and will attach log to my existing ticket.

Let us know if relaunching the console fixes the issue. If it doesn't, could you enable debug logging for the console using the option in Secret Preferences and send us the output (from /Applications/Utilities/Console) in a support ticket? Just reference this thread. It should indicate what the issue is.

Where are the Retrospect Secret Pref logs written to?