Sign in to follow this  
mr335

How to import catalogs into new Retro install

Hi All

I have a fresh install of retro ver. 7.6 on a WIn 2003 server. I have the catalogs from the old server which was running the same version of Retro. I just cant figure out how to get the catalogs into Retro so I can see them in the Manage Scripts window. If I open the catalog it just shows me the properties. When Im in the Manage Scripts window and click new and type the same name as I want to import it says file already exists cause I tried to do a rebuild.

When I import they show up in "Backup Sets" window but how do I manage them? Hope this makes sense.

Thanks All

MIke

• Like 1

So I just spent 2 days doing a rebuild which it finished. When I open the catalog it shows up in Backup Sets but thats it. When I go to manage scripts its not there or in any other window. Any ideas on how to get to it? Am I importing it wrong into Retro? Thanks

If you edit the script and click on Destination>Add, can you add the backup set?

>When Im in the Manage Scripts window and click new and type the same name as I want to import it says file already exists cause I tried to do a rebuild

Make sure you don't get Scripts and Backup Sets confused. They are very different things.