More info on yellow triangles - where?

I have been experimenting with doing my own "grooming" by copying backups from one media set to another. Retro seems to do exactly what I want - reducing the total amount of data in the resulting media set while retaining the "snapshot" data I need if a restore is required.

It's great.

In my most recent experiment, I copied the most recent snap to the new media set, and then added some "older" backups, so I had a subset of the backups copied from one media set to another.

When I looked at the backups in the resultant set, I saw a little yellow triangle in front of the most recent backup.

Why? The yellow "warning" was not there when only the most recnt backup was copied. It appeared when I added the "older" backups.

I have noticed that in a number of places in Retro that the yellow triangle, or the red "x" sign is used to signal trouble, but there is seldom a way - as in this case - to determine what the problem is.

Is there a way to get this detailed information that I'm missing? I looked in the log(s), and did not see anything amiss.

(attachment shows my media sets - bottom pane on "new" set had yellow triangle on most recent snap for some reason)

post-24400-0-95887000-1366512090_thumb.jpg

I was going to post a similar question so this is a "me too" response.

I noticed that the yellow "warning" triangles seem to correspond to "remaining" files that were apparently not backed up. For example from a local disk backup:

Remaining: 3 files, 12 KB
Completed: 1273 files, 829.9 MB, with 61% compression

How do we find out what files were not backed up and why?

OS X 10.8.3, Retrospect 10.1.0 (221)