Recycle backup

Hi!

Strange thing. I recycled a media set, but when I start the backup with some favorite folders, it says "no files needs to be copied". I Think the recycle doesn't erase all stuff, right? I tested and make a restore (all ok) but how retro manages the space? What happens to old data that I don'n need/want and old data that I need,/want?

Recycling a backup set should make a full backup of all files currently in the sources, and the backup will contain no earlier files or earlier versions of current files. It should be the same as starting a new backup in a new media set, except for the fact that it reuses an existing media set.

Yes, I had to add members to media set manually (it said that will erase all contents) but that hasn't true.

The point of recycling is to reuse the media set, including its members. So it seems wrong that you were asked to add a new member. I wonder what you actually did.