RS 8.0 and 8.1 client bugs?

HI, is anyone else seeing broken 'features' in RS 8.0 and 8.1 clients, or is it just me?

i.e.

1) My last laptop backup has a " - " where it should have a time stamp. I know my laptop backed up yesterday under two different proactive backups... on servers, which have a nightly scripted backup, I seem to have a time/date stamp in place.

2) The history tab has nothing in it on both laptops and servers

When I click on the History tab I get a swirling icon suggesting it's thinking, but nothing comes back?

Added screen shots so people can see what screens I'm on about...

Cheers, RIchard

post-15604-0-73869100-1357813910_thumb.png

post-15604-0-64781800-1357813922_thumb.png

I should add, when I raised this with support back in the early v8.0 days they told me about a drop down in the Backup Set allowing password access "for any use" - which I have set on all backup sets. When I click on the hisotry tab from a client, I get a "test client" box come up on my server, which times out and closes after a while (not returning any data to the client).

Is this another feature that wasn't quite ready for prime time? I'm *sure* I've seen this working when testing the v8.0 BETA1?

Also note the number of errors I'm getting (in screenshot) from seemingly successful backups due to Instant Scan not being able to handle temp files (or files that change on an hours/nightly basis by the looks of it)

post-15604-0-20480900-1357896226_thumb.png