Windows Multiserver upgrade mid-year?

Thought I'd revive this topic.

Noted in January 2012 "To get to the latest version they just need to upgrade the Multi Server license as the other agents will still work with the new base Multi Server license. I am also giving you the support (ASM) agreements for the add-ons as that will protect them for product upgrades during the year (one is planned mid-year) Let me know if you have any questions."

It's past mid-year and nothing yet announced or otherwise revealed other than Robin Mayoff's post some months ago. http://forums.retros...ate-of-support/

There were a number of fixes and features promised in the upgrade to what was then Windows Multiserver 8.x and we've upgraded our software assurance on two licenses a couple of times based upon that promise.

While I recognize that corporate buyouts, mergers, etc. are disruptive, it would be nice to have a regular update on where the software upgrade path/development is from time to time and a list of which features are on tap. I know I've contributed a few in years past, but have no idea if they are still under consideration.

Such collaboration/sharing with one's customers builds loyalty to the product and company.