"CD-R disc image" greyed out in Disaster Recovery preperation

Hello I am in the process of doing a Disaster recovery for a server running 2008 version 6.0.6001 , unfortunately I do not have the media for such an outdated OS. My plan was to use the process of creating a bootable CD to restore it to the previous date. Problem is that option "CD-r disc image" is greyed out, using instructions only requires the install cd. a screen print is attached.

Is there anyway to fool Retrospect to completely overwrite the data on the drive or if possible make that option "cd disc image" available?

post-46047-0-34867500-1332086366_thumb.jpg

Response from tech support:

Agent Response:

If you are using Retrospect 7.7, then you must click the link inside the Disaster Recovery Wizard that will take you to our website.

Backup>Disaster Recovery. Then click "download the Retrospect Emergency Recovery CD Image". You then will type your license code and download the boot image you can use to restore 2008 server. Directions are also found in your User's Guide addendum in the Retrospect Documentation folder