Media set member not displaying correct Space Free

I added a new 1.5 TB drive to my media set, and after one backup Retrospect says the drive has no free space. I've attached screenshots of both the space listings and the file hierarchy of the drive in case the issue is there. I'm running Version 9.0.0 (319). Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

post-46159-0-54944600-1330014588_thumb.pngpost-46159-0-15217900-1330014590_thumb.png

Go to the Media Sets window, highlight the member in question, and click on the edit pencil icon at the bottom of the window, to confirm that you haven't inadvertently told Retrospect to use less than the full capacity of the HD volume.

There was a cosmetic bug in Retrospect 8 that caused the console to report incorrect information about the members of a disk media set, though the last member would continue to be written to until it was actually full. It may be that this bug hasn't been resolved in Retro 9.

I hadn't look closely at your earlier screenshots, but now that I do, I notice a couple of anomalies. First is that the file AA003394.rdb is listed at 4.76 GB. To my knowledge, these files should not exceed just over 629 MB. Then, the total Retrospect lists as being used for this volume (3.3 GB) is approximately the total for the files only after this anomalously-large .rdb file.

What does the Finder show for the total capacity of this volume and the amount used?

I would open a support case with Retrospect (the company) on this. Clearly something went wrong when Retrospect (the application) first wrote to this member.

If on the other hand you want to experiment further (and can afford to lose the data already written to this volume), you might tell Retrospect (the application) that member #3 is lost, have Disk Utility reformat the disk, and then use the volume as member 4.