Retrospect Won't Launch - License Expired

bcarillon

What do I do now that the license for v9 has expired? I reboot the server and here's the email I get.

License code <licensed feature> has expired.

Can you still run the console? If you can, it won't let you do much, but you should be able to get to Preferences>Licenses, where you can buy and/or add licences (the '+' button to add a new licence).

Can you still run the console? If you can, it won't let you do much, but you should be able to get to Preferences>Licenses, where you can buy and/or add licences (the '+' button to add a new licence).

Thanks for the reply... I was using the temporary v9 beta license so I'm assuming it has expired. Anyone know where to get an updated beta license?

Thanks for the reply... I was using the temporary v9 beta license so I'm assuming it has expired. Anyone know where to get an updated beta license?

I don't know anything about a v9 beta licence. I'm currently using the normal v9 evaluation (Retrospect free 30 day trial) licence. I expect to be required to buy a licence when that expires. If you're part of the Retrospect beta team, I assume that if you want to ask about beta licence issues, you get in touch with your contact in Retrospect.

I don't know anything about a v9 beta licence. I'm currently using the normal v9 evaluation (Retrospect free 30 day trial) licence. I expect to be required to buy a licence when that expires. If you're part of the Retrospect beta team, I assume that if you want to ask about beta licence issues, you get in touch with your contact in Retrospect.

I just purchased the upgrade and received a new license key. I entered the key and now Retrospect launches. Thanks.