I recently purchased Retrospect 7.7 Professional. I'm having trouble installing it. The file I downloaded is titled "Retro_32-EN_7_7_208". When I attempt to run the setup.exe program from my Network drive, I receive the following error:

Could not launch file "...\Retrospect 7.7\Retrospect\EN\Installer\64-bit\setup.exw

Since I'm running the 64-bit version of Windows 7, I'm not surprised by seeing a call for a "64-bit" folder; however, that folder doesn't exist at that (or any other) path; only a "32-bit" folder exists. I didn't recall seeing an option for downloading a 64-bit version, and I cannot find a 64-bit version listed on the site. What do I need to do to use this product? Thanks!

I recently purchased Retrospect 7.7 Professional. I'm having trouble installing it. The file I downloaded is titled "Retro_32-EN_7_7_208". When I attempt to run the setup.exe program from my Network drive, I receive the following error:

Could not launch file "...\Retrospect 7.7\Retrospect\EN\Installer\64-bit\setup.exw

Since I'm running the 64-bit version of Windows 7, I'm not surprised by seeing a call for a "64-bit" folder; however, that folder doesn't exist at that (or any other) path; only a "32-bit" folder exists. I didn't recall seeing an option for downloading a 64-bit version, and I cannot find a 64-bit version listed on the site. What do I need to do to use this product? Thanks!

I had exactly the same experience: I have Windows 7 Pro 64 bit OS, and purchased 7.7 upgrade online. The download was titled "Retro_32-EN_7_7_208", and I received the same error message not being able to launch the 64 bit setup. I then worked my way around the Retrospect website and found a newer file for download which is called "Retro_EN_77562", and this ia a 64 bit version - pity they don't link this file to the online purchase download and same us all a lot of bother. I have used the same licence code as received with the original download purchase - the website says you can use the original licence code with any subsequent download of the same series (7). Hope this helps

I had exactly the same experience: I have Windows 7 Pro 64 bit OS, and purchased 7.7 upgrade online. The download was titled "Retro_32-EN_7_7_208", and I received the same error message not being able to launch the 64 bit setup. I then worked my way around the Retrospect website and found a newer file for download which is called "Retro_EN_77562", and this ia a 64 bit version - pity they don't link this file to the online purchase download and same us all a lot of bother. I have used the same licence code as received with the original download purchase - the website says you can use the original licence code with any subsequent download of the same series (7). Hope this helps

Aussi blue, thanks so much. I did see that file, but I wasn't able to find any place that said "77562" was for the 64-bit version. I downloaded it and installed it today. I'm backing up my system now. Thank you for responding and saving me valuable time! Too bad Roxio doesn't make it clearer on the support website!