Backup Sets Not Listed In Alphabetical Order

<br />The backup sets in Retrospect 7.7's Backup Sets window aren't listed in alphabetical order.  Upgrading to version 7.7.562 didn't fix the problem as I hoped it would.  Is there any way to correct that?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I noticed this as well. The only (less than ideal) workaround for this I have found is to forget all the backup sets and then reopen the catalog files (which on my system are not deleted when you forget the backup set) in the order I want them to appear.

<br /><br /><br />

I noticed this as well. The only (less than ideal) workaround for this I have found is to forget all the backup sets and then reopen the catalog files (which on my system are not deleted when you forget the backup set) in the order I want them to appear.

When you create new backup sets after reopening the catalog files, do the new sets appear in alphabetical order or after the existing ones?

When you create new backup sets after reopening the catalog files, do the new sets appear in alphabetical order or after the existing ones?

Unfortunately any new backup sets created are added after the existing ones.

Edited by Scillonian

• 1 month later...

I think there should be a way to sort them in the GUI by date, name and so on. At the very least they should be sorted by default. We have something like 200 sets - I will not reopen or move them all in alphabetical order, right now it's hard to find anything, since we transferred the server a while back, and the sets are really mixed up in the listing.