jwright

Upgrade To 7.7.341?

I am currently running version 7.7.325 and wondering if anyone has any particular issues with 7.7.341. All of my clients are Windows 7 SP1.

Thanks in advance.

OK, I just checked the Roxio Retrospect Support page for updates and noticed "Retrospect 7.7.533 for Windows". This is not being offered by my Server ("Help --> Retrospect Updates"). Can I skip the 7.7341 update and just install 7.7.533?

BTW, I am running Multi Server.

Thanks.

Edited by astrouga

OK, I just checked the Roxio Retrospect Support page for updates and noticed "Retrospect 7.7.533 for Windows". This is not being offered by my Server ("Help --> Retrospect Updates"). Can I skip the 7.7341 update and just install 7.7.533?

BTW, I am running Multi Server.

Thanks.

You could, but you might want to take a look at this forum link. So it depends a bit on what you can live with. ;)

You could, but you might want to take a look at this forum link. So it depends a bit on what you can live with. ;)

Thanks. Based on past experiences, I have learned to let others suffer the consequences of being first adopters of new Retro releases. Too bad there are problems. It has been a long time since I have had a problem-free upgrade. I guess I'll watch and wait before I upgrade.