Uninstall Retrospect Client

Hello,

after uninstalling Roxio Retrospect 8 Management Console and Retrospect Engine with the uninstaller and the instructions in Retrospect Read Me the Retrospect client is still on my MacBook Pro 10.6. How can I uninstall the client. I think its more than just moving it into the trash since the client has root rights..?

Thank you!

Best Regards

abdul hadi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The link worked just fine for me. (But the old forum server is slow, so be patient while the page loads.)

The link is now broken. I realize the Applescript is unsupported officially, but it sure would be useful to clean my system up. A full uninstaller is a mandatory feature of all modern software, guys.

• 1 year later...

It's been a while since the last post on this...but...I cannot figure out how to uninstall the Retrospect 8 client! The latest installer (for 8) does not come with an uninstaller script, despite the manual saying it does. The client installer does not include an uninstall option. The above Applescript link is broken, and I don't see any way to grab the above attachment (Lennart)—all I see is text indicating there was an attachment ("").

Any suggestions appreciated.