Problem with Client Fedora

Hello,

excuse me for my poor english...

I want to use Retrospect to back up a client than use Fedora Core 4. Server Software is installed on a Windows 2003 Server.

The installation of the client software is done, with the package retroclient-65.rpm (rpm -i retroclient-65.rpm) and the password is registred (exemple:"azerty").

When we register fedora client on the server, the test is done but the password ("azerty") is failed... Why?

hello groopy,

not sure what the problem is here, but you can run '/etc/init.d/rcl stop' and then go into /var/log and delete the retroclient.state file and then go to /usr/local/dantz/client and run './retroclient -setpass' to reset that password.

fedora is unsupported, but it should still work. perhaps there is actually a problem with the password?

Hello waltr,

thx for your help, now there is another problem... Client is registred on the server software, imediate save works fine but when i do a script, le client Linux differ automatically... perhaps this problem is bound with a another problem: i can't execute RetroClient.sh :

xprop: no such property "_MOTIF_DEFAULT_BINDINGS"

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/dantz/unix/ui/UnixClientUI

at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run() (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com/dantz/unix/ui/UnixClientUI

at java.lang.Class.forName(java.lang.String, boolean, java.lang.ClassLoader) (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)

at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run() (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)

Any ideas?

Thx a lot!

Archived