Can't See Client

BradAndrews

I just got a client and added the license to my Retrospect app. When I try to look for the client though, it doesn't show up. Does anyone have an idea on what I need to do to get the client to show up on the list? When I "Test" its address, it finds a Retrospect client there, but it will not list it in the list of clients.

The client is running and McAfee firewall says that Retrospect is allowed full communication priveleges.

Brad

Here's a whole thread of assorted solutions. Your mention of the McAfee firewall makes me suspicious even though you think that Retrospect has been allowed full promissions (could try turning off the firewall to prove that). You don't mention an OS (W9X/ME, W2K, XP Pro, Home?) and service pack (SP1, SP2?) and since those can flip on a firewall too.

http://forums.dantz.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=professional&Number=45744&Forum=All_Forums&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=45744&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=13463&daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post45744

Archived