Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'free space'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Announcements, News and Resources
    • Latest News
  • Windows Products-Retrospect
    • Professional
    • Server, SBS and Multi Server
    • Device and Hardware Compatibility-Windows
    • Exchange Server Add-On Support
    • SQL Server Agent
    • Linux, Unix and Netware Clients
    • Express for Windows
    • Product Suggestions-Windows
  • Mac OS X Products-Retrospect
    • Retrospect 9 or higher for Macintosh
    • Retrospect 8 For Macintosh
    • Retrospect 6: Desktop, Workgroup and Server for Mac OS X
    • Device and Hardware Compatibility-Mac OS X
    • Linux Clients
    • Product Suggestions-Mac OS X
  • Macintosh OS 9 and Earlier-Retrospect
    • Express, Desktop, Workgroup and Server for Pre-OS X
    • Device and Hardware Compatibility Pre OS X
  • General Discussion-Retrospect
    • Networking and Clients
    • Strategy, Scripts and General Use
    • Retrospect iPhone App
  • Retrospect 8.x for Mac
  • Retrospect 6.1 for Mac
  • Retrospect 7.7 for Windows
  • Retrospect 7.6 for Windows
  • Retrospect Express
  • General Discussion

Categories

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Okay. Here's my current dilemma... I've run into this issue and have tried to go around it as many ways as I can, but I somehow fall short each time. When trying to backup an external hard-drive to a tape, it has my Tape mistaken for another tape. It started off like this... 1) Switched out tape that was filled up pretty well. 2) Inserted tape to backup. 3) Created a new media set for that tape. 4) Made sure script was set up so that I did not do verification. 5) First job backed up successfully. 6) Tried to back up tape subsequently, but it said, "Needs Member Device." 7) Modified bindings by selecting a specific tape drive and tape, but it only backed up folders without their contents. 8) Resorted to restoring contents to an external hard-drive, which worked. 9) Erased tape COMPLETELY. 10) Shut down Quantum Drive. 11) Detached Quantum Drive. 12) Shut down iMac. 13) Turned on Quantum Drive. 14) Turned on iMac. 15) Started over Media Set--> Script --> Backup processes. 16) Successfully backed up files until I switched out external hard-drives. --> "Media Set Already In Use" Error message Have completed steps 8-16 a few times, but have decided that this isn't working very well. Here are some pictures as well.
×