Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'block exchange'.
Found 1 result
I've recently upgraded Retro to v.15. I've installed a Retro client on an Exchange 2016 server. It has discovered all the DB and I have done the first bk. I've setted up an incremental level block backup. I'm at the third backup but no trace of incremental bk. I've started the bk on friday, I've done a manual bk in the morning, the planned backups have worked only on Saturday, it has failed on friday night and on sunday night with "no volume" errors. Today I've tried to launch a manual bk and it is working without a problem right now... This randomized behaviour of Retro makes me crazy... Regards, Graziano.