Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '11.5'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Announcements, News and Resources
    • Latest News
  • Windows Products-Retrospect
    • Professional
    • Server, SBS and Multi Server
    • Device and Hardware Compatibility-Windows
    • Exchange Server Add-On Support
    • SQL Server Agent
    • Linux, Unix and Netware Clients
    • Express for Windows
    • Product Suggestions-Windows
  • Mac OS X Products-Retrospect
    • Retrospect 9 or higher for Macintosh
    • Retrospect 8 For Macintosh
    • Retrospect 6: Desktop, Workgroup and Server for Mac OS X
    • Device and Hardware Compatibility-Mac OS X
    • Linux Clients
    • Product Suggestions-Mac OS X
  • Macintosh OS 9 and Earlier-Retrospect
    • Express, Desktop, Workgroup and Server for Pre-OS X
    • Device and Hardware Compatibility Pre OS X
  • General Discussion-Retrospect
    • Networking and Clients
    • Strategy, Scripts and General Use
    • Retrospect iPhone App
  • Retrospect 8.x for Mac
  • Retrospect 6.1 for Mac
  • Retrospect 7.7 for Windows
  • Retrospect 7.6 for Windows
  • Retrospect Express
  • General Discussion

Categories

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. We have Retrospect 9.5.3 running on a Windows server with an 8TB RAID array for the backup set, and 11.5 Mac clients. Recently the backup set became full up, so we're looking at ways to remove old backups to free up space. We've tried the process described here: http://www.retrospect.com/uk/support/kb/disk-backup-set-grooming-with-retrospect_7 However this does not seem to have had any effect? It seems to be doing something - the status updates variously to "Matching Backup Set" or "Analysing Catalog File" but no space is being freed up. The server is running Windows Server 2012 R2, with a Xeon E3-1220v3 3.1GHz CPU and 16GB RAM. Can anyone suggest what we need to do differently? Thanks, Dan Jackson (Lead ITServices Technician) Long Road Sixth Form College Cambridge, UK.
  2. I just upgraded a client to 11.5, and none of the backups worked! After a bit of debugging, I figured out that the problem is that the path to the catalog and the members all contain the bullet (option-8) in the path. I moved the sets, updated the sets in the retro console, and it seems to work now. This was an upgrade from 10.5 to 11.5. This was working fine in 10.5, so the bug was introduced at 11.x version.
  3. I just upgraded my main server to version 11.5.0.139, and notice a dramatic performance improvement in the console on long-latency connections (through an SSH tunnel to a client server) This is a wonderful thing. It changes the connection to these client systems from a painful chore, to something I can do casually. Nice work!
×