Scanning Incomplete, Error -120 (folder not found)

We are running Retrospect v6.1.230 on a Mac X Serve with a 2.8 Quad Core Intel Xeon with 2gbs of RAM and running 10.5.5. We are connected to a SAN environment (Rorke Data Galaxy HDX2), which is our source and backing up to a Tandberg DATA StorageLibrary T24 using LTO4 tapes. Over the last week we have gotten three errors stating "Scanning Incomplete, Error -120 (folder not found)".

The first was during a nightly backup on one volume and the folder it said could not be located was "E/.Spotlight-V100"/. I changed settings in Terminal so I could view hidden folders, and the folder was there. It displayed no items, so I did a quick search on the volume so that the folder would have some data in it. I reran the script and it completed with no errors.

The second and third time occurred three days later again during a nightly back up. This time on a different volume (but both of these this night happened on the same volume), in folders "STORAGE/.fseventsd/" and "STORAGE/.Trashes/". Again I changed Finder preferences in Terminal to display hidden folders and these folders appeared fine. So I reran the script and it executed with no errors.

I find this a bit odd, and my coworkers stated they have never seen this before. We have Retrospect running on two other servers without incident.

Has anyone seen anything like this? I would like to get it sorted and running smooth so there are no issues. If I have left out any critical data please let me know.

• 4 weeks later...