transfer clients from windows server to mac server

I don't understand what you want to do.

There are two kinds of computers with regards to Retrospect. One is the Retrospect server and the other is/are the Retrospect client(s). Both kinds can be running on Windows or Mac OS X.

Do you want to move your list of clients from your Windows server to a Mac server? I don't think you can do that. You will have to add the clients one by one to the Mac server.

Do you want to install the Client software on a Mac? Then you will have to use the Mac Client Installer.

Do you want to restore files from a Windows client to a Mac client? That should be no problem, but you may lose some metadata. For cross-platform files, that doesn't matter. For system files, you can't use them on a different platform anyway...

Do you want to move your list of clients from your Windows server to a Mac server? I don't think you can do that. You will have to add the clients one by one to the Mac server.

Not exactly i want to export clients from my windows retrospect server to mac retrospect server

I think I already answered that. If that is not an answer to your request, please elaborate.