Proactive clients show "Needs media" when there is lots of free space on disk based media set

Hi, I have a disk based media set with two members. The last member has 400 Gb of free space after grooming,

but when I look in the list of proactive clients they all lists as "Needs media".

I have tried to "forget" the storage set and locate it again. I have rebuilt it from the members but still no success.

The storage set lists and reports 446 Gb free, but it seems like the script is not able to use this space. I have even

tried to remove the storage set from the scrip and then add it again, and still no success..

Does anyone have suggestions to what to do ? I am using Retrospect 9.0.2 on an MacMini ( intel )

Regards

Bjørn Olav

I've occasionally encountered the same situation. What has fixed it for me is a recatalog of the media set. No good reason why it suddenly stops, but in my situation this has fixed the problem, although a recatalog can take a really long time (a day!) even with a disk based media set.